Unfold a year of memorable adventures with just one pass
Yas Waterworld Annual Pass lets you capture all your happy memories with full-year access to the best rides, slides and attractions in town, while you enjoy exclusive park discounts and privileges:
|Family Price price per person, min. of 4, year-round||738||1300|
|Price 1.1m tall and ABOVE, year-round||990||1990|
|Junior Price BELOW 1.1m, year-round||790||1590|
|Weekday Price weekdays only||695||–|
|Free Tickets||1 ticket on your birthday||3 tickets on your birthday|
|Food and Beverage Discount||25% Off||25% Off|
|Retail Discount||25% Off||25% Off|
|Other Park Ticket Discount*||25% Off||25% Off|
|Exclusive Gifts||Free Souvenir Towel||Free Rash Guard, Souvenir Towel and Water Socks|
*Discounts on admission to Yas Waterworld and/or Ferrari World Abu Dhabi for your friends. Maximum of 2 per park, per day.
From 1st January, 2018, all advertised prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (“VAT”) and all other applicable taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless explicitly expressed otherwise.
For more information, call 02 496 8008 or email [email protected]
Terms and conditions:
These Terms and Conditions have been issued by Farah Experiences LLC (“we” or “us”), the operator and manager of Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi (“YWW”) and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (“FWAD”). You will be asked to sign acceptance of this form, and by doing so, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms and conditions incorporated by reference. If you are a parent or guardian purchasing an annual pass for a minor under the age of 18, you accept such terms and conditions on their behalf. References to the “Park” means either YWW or FWAD (Depending on which one you have selected in your application form), unless you have purchased a Two Park Annual Pass, in which case it means YWW and/or FWAD as context requires.
- Registered pass holders will be entitled to twelve (12) months unlimited access to the Park during the hours the Park is open to the general public from the date of issue (except where you have selected a weekday only pass). Weekday only passes entitle you to the same access, but only on Sundays – Thursdays. Both types of pass are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as a “Pass”.
- The Pass entitles you to use available rides and attractions included in the admission price from time to time, in accordance with the ticket category you have purchased. The benefits you receive depend on the pass category you have purchased. See also paragraph 6 and 7 below for more details. Certain other facilities are subject to additional charges, such as, but not limited to locker rental and stroller rental.
- To enable us to process the Pass you must complete an application form, the relevant payment (or your booking and payment confirmation if you purchased the Pass online), and your passport / Emirates ID,. On your first visit to the Park, you may be required to provide fingerprint samples (allowing access to the Park simply by scanning your Pass and fingertip!).
- The Pass is individual to you, and may only be used by you to gain access to the Park. Where our fingerprint recognition system is not available for entry into the Park, our staff will verify your identity using your photo on the Pass. We also reserve the right to request government issued identification to prove your identity at the time of entry.
- You must scan and show your original Pass in order to gain entry. We cannot accept other forms of identification, or photocopies of the Pass.
- An Annual Pass holder can avail a 25% discount on up to maximum of 2 Park tickets per day. (Tickets can be to either Park).
- We cannot guarantee the availability of our rides and attractions and it may be necessary to perform temporary or permanent, partial or total closures for operational or business reasons. We also reserve the right to change our hours of operation from time to time and make other changes to the Park offering (such as make attractions previously included in the general admission price subject to additional charges). You agree that such changes will not entitle you to a refund or compensation. We will use reasonable endeavours to update the Park website when there is a scheduled closure or change to our normal operating procedure. It is your responsibility to check the website and we cannot guarantee that it will inform you of all changes that may be relevant to your visit.
- You acknowledge that we occasionally close the Park to the public for special events or private bookings. Pass holders will not be able to gain access to the Park during such times, and you agree that such occasional closures will not entitle to you a refund or compensation. We will use reasonable endeavours to update the Park website in advance where this applies.
- Children under 12 will not be permitted entry into the Park unless accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Children aged 4 and above require a valid ticket to enter the Park
- If your Pass is lost, stolen or damaged, please report it to us immediately. We will replace your card, subject to the payment of AED 100 administration charge. Only one duplicate card will be provided during the twelve (12) month term of the Pass. For security reasons, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a replacement Pass.
- The Pass is non-refundable, and is void if altered, sold, exchanged or transferred (including temporarily). The Pass remains our property. We reserve the right to suspend or revoke your Pass (without a refund or compensation) if you engage in unlawful activities, or breach these Terms and Conditions (or any other terms or conditions incorporated herein). If another person enters or attempts to enter the Park using your Pass, you will be deemed to have consented to such use, and your Pass will be revoked (unless it has been reported stolen or lost to us, prior to the attempted use).
- All persons entering the Park are admitted subject to the Park Rules, which are displayed at the entrance to the Park (a copy of which is available upon request). The General Terms and Conditions and Ticket Terms and Conditions published on the Park website also apply.
- You confirm that you will read and comply with all safety signage, instructions and rules at the Park and available on the Park website.
- If you are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of a minor, you warrant that you are duly authorised to do so as a parent or guardian of that minor and agree that the minor may use the facilities in the Park. If you are an adult supervising a minor under the age of 18, you agree to adequately supervise that minor and exercise your own reasonable judgment on that minor’s behalf.
- You understand and accept the inherent risks in using the rides, slides and attractions at the Park. Entry into and use of the Park is at your sole risk. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law. We do not limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Use of your data: from time to time we, or our affiliates and associated entities, may contact you to send you news, market research requests, and for marketing, sales, or promotional purposes in respect of the Park or Yas Island in general. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, and have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard it. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, other than as set out in this paragraph.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by issuing you with notice by post or email to the addresses in your application form, or by placing a notice on the Park website
- The laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi apply to these Terms and Conditions. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.