Terms and Conditions
Yas Waterworld (the “Park”) and the domain yaswaterworld.com (this “Website”) are operated by Farah Experiences L.L.C., which is referred to herein as “Farah” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This Website domain name is owned by Miral Asset Management L.L.C. Website content constitutes copyrighted property which is owned or licensed to Miral Asset Management L.L.C and Farah Experiences L.L.C.. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any Website content.
You may not use this Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this Website;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software used in the provision of this Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party,
each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
Social Media Rules
The Park’s social media pages are intended for you, so that you can come and join the conversation, connect with other people and have fun sharing your thoughts and ideas. We want our online communities to be a place where everyone can feel comfortable, which means that there are rules of play. To ensure that visitors of our social media pages may enjoy a positive experience we ask that you do not send, post, upload, use or reuse any content or comments (including photos and videos) which may be:
- a violation of the terms and policies of the social media site concerned;
- threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting of violence or otherwise inflammatory;
- encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive to other cultures;
- promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services;
- political or religious activism;
- infringing on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- a solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- false, fraudulent or misleading;
- spam, corrupt or containing Viruses;
- off topic or unrelated to the Park; or
- otherwise inappropriate for our social media communities.
Farah does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages. We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any of our social media pages. You are solely responsible for the content of your comments and posts on our social media pages. The use of any of our social media pages by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
Should you find any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these Website Terms and Conditions then please report it to us here: [email protected]. Finally, please be aware that Farah reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and/or disclose without compensation to you any content or comments that you post on our social media pages, including any ideas or information relating to the Park’s products. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and exploit, and to authorise us to use and exploit, any content or comments that you post on our social media pages. You agree not to enforce any moral or ancillary rights in or to such content or comments against us or our authorised users.
We are excited to have you in our social media community and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
If you do not act in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate without notification including any or all of the following:
deleting or hiding from view any posts or material uploaded by you;
reporting you to the social media site concerned;
banning you from accessing this Website and/or our social media pages in the future;
commencing legal proceedings against you; and
disclosing relevant information to law enforcement authorities.
Conditions of Sale
By purchasing your tickets online you are deemed to have accepted the Park terms and conditions of entry set out below.
To use tickets purchased on this Website, at the time of entry you must produce either:
- e-ticket (electronic form or printed copy); and
- the credit card used to purchase the tickets or valid government issued ID matching the name listed in the booking.
The validity of your ticket depends on the type of ticket you have purchased:
Dated tickets: Benefit from lower rates if you tell us when you are visiting the Park. These tickets are valid on the date you specified.
Non dated ticket: maximum flexibility; these tickets are valid for six months from date of purchase.
Purchases must be made using a credit card and will be charged in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Tickets purchased on this Website will be delivered via email to the email address supplied by the purchaser. If this email is not received, please contact us at +971 (2) 414 2000.
All purchases are final and no refunds will be provided, subject to our right to cancel any purchase prior to delivery, in which case amounts paid pursuant to cancelled purchases will be refunded.
Tickets shall be void if altered or if they are exchanged, transferred or resold except by licensed distributors as preapproved by Farah in writing.
If you purchase products or services other than tickets on this Website, additional terms and conditions may apply. You will have the opportunity to review these prior to confirming your booking.
Park Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entry into to the Park is subject to the Park’s terms and conditions of entry set out below:
All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
Children aged four and above require a valid ticket to gain entry into the Park. All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket. Government issued photo identification may be required to show proof of age.
Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. You agree that neither Farah nor its sponsors, affiliates, landowners, lessees, staff, agents or representatives (“Associated Entities”) will be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within or around the Park (except in instances of death or personal injury caused by our direct negligence, and except to the extent that such liability cannot be disclaimed under UAE law).
Farah reserves the right to deny admission or remove a guest(s) from the Park for any reason, including non-compliance with the Park’s terms and conditions of entry.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this Website, these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Farah may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website or to electronically open tickets purchased via this Website. Farah will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website or tickets which is related to such software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, INCLUDING any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this website; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of tickets; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website; or (iv) any Virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Farah, its Associated Entities and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Farah or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of Farah or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Registered pass holders will be entitled to twelve (12) months unlimited access to the Park during the hours the Park is open to the general public from the date of issue (except where you have selected a weekday only pass). Weekday only passes entitle you to the same access, but only on Sundays – Thursdays. Both types of pass are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as a “Pass”.
- The Pass entitles you to use available rides and attractions included in the admission price from time to time, in accordance with the ticket category you have purchased. The benefits you receive depend on the pass category you have purchased and are set out above. See also point 6 and 7 below for more details. Certain other facilities are subject to additional charges, such as, but not limited to locker rental and stroller rental.
- To enable us to process the Pass you must complete an application form, the relevant payment (or your booking and payment confirmation if you purchased the Pass online), and your passport / Emirates ID,. On your first visit to the Park, you may be required to provide fingerprint samples (allowing access to the Park simply by scanning your Pass and fingertip!).
- The Pass is individual to you, and may only be used by you to gain access to the Park. Where our fingerprint recognition system is not available for entry into the Park, our staff will verify your identity using your photo on the Pass. We also reserve the right to request government issued identification to prove your identity at the time of entry.
- You must scan and show your original Pass in order to gain entry. We cannot accept other forms of identification, or photocopies of the Pass.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of our rides and attractions and it may be necessary to perform temporary or permanent, partial or total closures for operational or business reasons. We also reserve the right to change our hours of operation from time to time and make other changes to the Park offering (such as make attractions previously included in the general admission price subject to additional charges). You agree that such changes will not entitle you to a refund or compensation. We will use reasonable endeavours to update the Park website when there is a scheduled closure or change to our normal operating procedure. It is your responsibility to check the website and we cannot guarantee that it will inform you of all changes that may be relevant to your visit.
- You acknowledge that we occasionally close the Park to the public for special events or private bookings. Pass holders will not be able to gain access to the Park during such times, and you agree that such occasional closures will not entitle to you a refund or compensation. We will use reasonable endeavours to update the Park website in advance where this applies.
- Children under 12 will not be permitted entry into the Park unless accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Children aged 4 and above require a valid ticket to enter the Park
- If your Pass is lost, stolen or damaged, please report it to us immediately. We will replace your card, subject to the payment of AED 100 administration charge. Only one duplicate card will be provided during the twelve (12) month term of the Pass. For security reasons, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a replacement Pass.
- The Pass is non-refundable, and is void if altered, sold, exchanged or transferred (including temporarily). The Pass remains our property. We reserve the right to suspend or revoke your Pass (without a refund or compensation) if you engage in unlawful activities, or breach these Terms and Conditions (or any other terms or conditions incorporated herein). If another person enters or attempts to enter the Park using your Pass, you will be deemed to have consented to such use, and your Pass will be revoked (unless it has been reported stolen or lost to us, prior to the attempted use).
- All persons entering the Park are admitted subject to the Park Rules, which are displayed at the entrance to the Park (a copy of which is available upon request). The General Terms and Conditions and Ticket Terms and Conditions published on the Park website also apply.
- You confirm that you will read and comply with all safety signage, instructions and rules at the Park and available on the Park website.
- If you are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of a minor, you warrant that you are duly authorised to do so as a parent or guardian of that minor and agree that the minor may use the facilities in the Park. If you are an adult supervising a minor under the age of 18, you agree to adequately supervise that minor and exercise your own reasonable judgment on that minor’s behalf.
- You understand and accept the inherent risks in using the rides, slides and attractions at the Park. Entry into and use of the Park is at your sole risk. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law. We do not limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Use of your data: from time to time we, or our affiliates and associated entities, may contact you to send you news, market research requests, and for marketing, sales, or promotional purposes in respect of the Park or Yas Island in general. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, and have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard it. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, other than as set out in this paragraph.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by issuing you with notice by post or email to the addresses in your application form, or by placing a notice on the Park website
- The laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi apply to these Terms and Conditions. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.